/story/14124/blinding-courage/toc
Blinding Courage | Penana
arrow_back
Blinding Courage
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Blinding Courage
Miracle Jane
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

NaNoWriMo 2016

Jacqueline Law is the daughter of an esteemed merchant, Tomas Law, a wealthy widower. Her mother raised her as a lady, but after her passing Thomas raised her as a sailor, teaching her how to work a ship instead of how to win a soldier's heart. He wants only what's best for his daughter. 

She was as happy as she could ever be, sailing with her father all over the Caribbean. And during those years, Jacqueline Law becomes learned. She can do math, and speak in a number of languages. She knows cultures and traditions, and how to move in a dress- not that she hopes she'll ever use the latter. But she can also captain a ship, beat any man in the rigging, and fight as good and dirty as any pirate. And so she gets a life of peace and plenty on the Courage.

And then it all broke.

The Courage is attacked by the ​Buccaneer's Rift, pirates, and Thomas is killed defending his goods and his daughter. Jacqueline and the few survivers are given a rowboat and a map to the nearest port. Leaving Jackie Law with her tears and a thirst for revenge on the pirates who murdered her father. 

This is Jackie Law's story of revenge, adventure, danger, and love. All in the search to make a life for herself; a life she'll have to fight for. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 15 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.