/story/14058/tails-of-a-wolfe?v=mobile
Tails of a Wolfe | Penana
arrow_back
Tails of a Wolfe
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Tails of a Wolfe
Kokiri-Hylian-Hero
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (32)

This story inspired by Maria from MariaTJackson over on FictionPress. Thank you, Maria! Also, if she's reading this, pretty funny that we the idea rolling before NoNaWriMo, huh? Also, she's on Penana as Maria3313, so if you see a comment and I don't reply, then that's a hundred percent her and I'm just AFK.

Summary: In a highly industrialized world there stands a large city, within these walls lives Maria Wolfe, she was a regular human who only dreamed of freedom outside the prison with no walls, where everything outside the city limits was off limits. Even the beach was now called Forbidden Beach, only the land and sea around fishing companies was "safe", orange buoys floated out to mark the limits.

Animen, a race of people with a variety of animal-like appearances and traits, are heavily persecuted, and are sent alone into the Forbidden Woods, but legend has it that a stretch of land far south in the woods leads to a paradisaical land where these people live happily ever after...the Company wants this land.

Show Comments (6)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 hours 53 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.