/story/140122/once-upon-in-a-restaurant/toc
Once upon in a Restaurant | Penana
arrow_back
Once upon in a Restaurant
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Once upon in a Restaurant
Chili
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

I love working as a waitress, but it is very underrated. 'You are just a waitress '. 'Didn't you want to l study something?' 'Haven't you dreamed of achieved something big?' 

Oh man, I heard these kind of questions so many times. But why for fucks' sake?! 

Just imagine a girl who speaks three different languages fluently has a bachelor and still she is just a waitress. Because she loves it. She can't sit still ,she needs rush and fun. In a Restaurant you got these. Everything is covered.

You are not only a waitress . You are psychologist, a yoga instructor to newbies, a language teacher, security guy, manager, Sommelier and so much more. 

Working in a Restaurant  is fun! Just imagine a couple, probably some new millionaires from TikTok or Instagram. They enter the restaurant, both of them smell like pff... I do not know but you find them easily with closed eyes, both of them are like models from a fashion magazine. They sit down at their table and acting weird, you know like, if the waiter - who by the way has more than one table to serve - would be their servant. That is not the case my friend, so she can't wait to hear them order from the Menu. That's gonna be the peak of the night. 

First of all, they choose something terribly expensive from the Menu, and asks for a wine.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.