/story/138532/the-collapse-of-nightfall-the-revolt-play
" The Collapse of Nightfall, The Revolt" (Play) | Penana
arrow_back
" The Collapse of Nightfall, The Revolt" (Play)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Completed
" The Collapse of Nightfall, The Revolt" (Play)
Sukotto Aren Neishon
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

                         "Introduction"

The Kingdom of Nightfall has fallen into dark times, with the rule of King Lucius I his rule has brought excessive taxation and poverty. The villagers of Nightfall have had enough, to the point of them killing soldiers and guards and burning down multiple structures belonging to royalty and rich merchants alike. The villagers soon find their way to the front gates of the castle and face-to-face with King Lucius himself. 


                           "Introducere"

- Regnum Noctis in tempora tenebrosa decidit, cum regno Regis Lucii I, cuius imperium admodum gravem tributum et paupertatem attulit. Incolae Noctis usque ad satietatem pervenerunt, ita ut milites et custodes interficerent et aedificia multa regiae et divitum mercatorum incenderent. Incolae mox ad portas castri perveniunt et vultu ad vultum cum Rege Lucio ipso consistunt.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 14 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.