/story/13792/linkle-s-great-adventure/toc?v=mobile
Linkle's Great Adventure | Penana
arrow_back
Linkle's Great Adventure
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Linkle's Great Adventure
Kokiri-Hylian-Hero
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (15)

Once upon a while ago, I heard about Hyrule Warriors, sounded pretty interesting, and then...I heard about Linkle, read about her on the wiki, and thought something along the lines of, "You know, most fanfiction is based off something already there, and most HW characters already have a game, save Linkle...so what is the game she's from, what's her story before she stumbled into this adventure of warped time and space?" Thus, from what I knew of her in the wiki, I began to carve her story on FanFiction.Net.

This is Linkle's Great Adventure, and will explore her Hyrule, using only what I knew from her story on the wiki, and the scenes of her story on YouTube (I did a little research after a while) but I wanted to make this so it could stand alone from the game in which she debuted. I've also made some OCs to give a little extra vitality to her world.

And before I leave, I would like to credit The Unplanner from FanFiction.net for his involvement and support in this story, though IDK if he's on this site, too.

Basically Imma just copy and paste what exists on FF to here to share this story with more people.

FF.Net Summary: She was just a girl from a small village, watched over the flock of cuccos the village depended on for it's main income, but in her heart she was the Spirit of the Hero, reborn as a cucco shepherdess, and her grandmother's compass-she didn't know how yet-proved this. She was the Princess of Hyrule, plagued by nightmares she feared to be prophetic. The Thread of Fate unwound.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 hours 52 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.