/story/13788/finish-this-very-interusting-story/toc
Finish This Very Interusting story | Penana
arrow_back
Finish This Very Interusting story
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Submission Closed
Finish This Very Interusting story
KnightOfTheRebellion
Challengers:
Judging: Creator's Pick
Prompt Entries Comments (8)

Tyler found himself attempting to catch his breath. After he realized that his breath was actually a homogeneous mixture of gasses, he realized catching it would be pointless. He was utterly Befuddled about that events that happened only moments before the moment that he currently found himself stuck in. The whiteness of the room he was now stuck in made the very definition of white seem awfully dark.

Although it was cold, hard, and terribly quiet, He found this white room to be adequately more pleasant than the english class he was previously stuck in. Though he was entirely unsure how he came to travel from the terrible english classroom, to the slightly less terrible white room.

He decided he would do something that wanted to try for a number of years. To go completely insane. He’s wondered why he hasn’t brought himself to doing this yet, because in his mind letting go of sanity seemed a rather pleasing experience.

Just as Tyler began talking to the voices that have always been whispering to him from his mind, he heard a sound.

“Which one of you did that” He angrily asked the voices in his head.

“I’m not sure” Said one of the voices whom Tyler had decided to name after his fish, Sean. Sean the voice was by far the most sarcastic voice in Tylers head, which Tyler thoroughly enjoyed. He was a rather amusing character tyler enjoyed listening too. Sean always had something interesting to say. At least Tyler assumed he did, though after all, he’d only started talking to sean a few moments ago.

Sean the voice had been named after sean the fish simply because that’s how Tyler saw him, as a fish. He had no idea why he imagined Sean as a fish. Perhaps it’s because that most sarcastic person he had known prior to talking to Sean the voice was Sean the fish. Sean the fish had always been extremely sarcastic. Every time tyler asked him to swim, sean swam. And due to His extreme boredom in life, Tyler thought that a swimming fish was the best thing that could ever happen to him.

A repetition of the noise made tyler think about what made him name the voice in his head in the first place.

“So you're positive that that wasn’t you right?” Tyler asked shawn.

“I think so… But I only know what you want me to know seeing as the fact that I am merely a figment of your imagination.”

“I see your point” Tyler said to sean.

The noise repeated.

“So um… How would you describe this noise that we recently heard?” asked tyler

The noise repeated

“I think it sound very much like the noise that we heard previously to the noise that we have heard recently”

Tyler never thought that his own mind could be so confusing

The noise repeated.

“It sounds copious.”

“I don’t know what that means” said sean.

“I don’t know what the sound means, therefore I used a acceptable adjective”

A door that Tyler had failed to notice existed suddenly opened.

“Welcome to the intergalactic insane asylum.”

Show Comments (3)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 7 minutes
toc Entries
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.