/story/137753/ivy-oren-eternal-faithful/toc
Ivy Oren: Eternal Faithful | Penana
arrow_back
Ivy Oren: Eternal Faithful
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Ivy Oren: Eternal Faithful
Decker Immanuel
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

(A bit of background, this story has been one that I have been working on and updating since I got my first laptop in 2016. I have finally settled on what it was supposed to be and was actually working on getting this published but school stopped me when I got to busy. I have 28 chapters of this story finished and am gonna be uploading about five chapters a week till we catch up. Hope you enjoy it) 

Ivy Oren is a lot of things, some would call her the heir to a throne she doesn't want, some would call her a prodigy, and some would claim she is a liar, a brat, an evil serpent. However, to Ivy, she doesn't know who she truly is or what she truly wants to be. She never imagined that one mission would send her down a rabbit hole, and  into a faith she was told to hate. Born to the snake charmers of the jepei world, Ivy is sent on her first true mission from home, to kill a young girl named Ori Oikawa, who has made an enemy of a brillant woman who lives in the city that never sleeps. During this mission, she lets someone into her heart, a man that she begins to call Immanuel, a man that seems to know more about her than even she knows about herself.

Ivy is a prodigy, a genius fighter, but how can she win against a girl who doesn't seem that bad, that wants her help, and who serves a God that has never lost a battle, that has never lost a fight, whose warriors have never lost when his hand is on their life?


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 5 hours 37 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.