/story/136458/freeing-anvi/toc
Freeing Anvi | Penana
arrow_back
Freeing Anvi
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Freeing Anvi
romance_lover16
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)

Anvi's used to being a nobody. The runt. The broken one. The submissive. Since her parents died in a fire, she's been Alpha Banastre's slave, enduring his daily beatings and chores at the cost of having a home to stay in and a crust of bread to eat at night. Anvi's only shining beacon of light is Alpha Banastre's wife, Luna Hailey, who has shown her nothing but kindness but can do very little to control her husband. It's grim, but to Anvi, her life seems to be over...

When Anvi is brought along by her Luna to be her companion during the Alpha meetings, she is introduced to Alpha King Jackson Gage, leader of all the werewolves, and Anvi's mate. Although initially unsure, Anvi quickly warms up to Jackson, who spoils her with a sense of love and affection that she hasn't felt in years.

But Anvi's new life comes at a cost. Now mentally unstable and reduced to a status equal to that of a Rogue, ex-Alpha Banastre is out for revenge. Because of Anvi, he's not only lost his pack and title but also his wife and family. Lives are lost and as the new Luna Queen, it's Anvi's job to help protect her pack. But how can she protect them when she can't even protect herself? And how is it that Banastre keeps getting into the pack?

Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 8 hours 27 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.