/story/136026/dragon-myth-of-the-bermuda-triangle-novella-1/toc
Dragon: Myth of the Bermuda Triangle (Novella #1) | Penana
arrow_back
Dragon: Myth of the Bermuda Triangle (Novella #1)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Completed
Dragon: Myth of the Bermuda Triangle (Novella #1)
Viktoria Fyodorova
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

|7X FEATURED · AMBYS 2023 SHORTLIST|

Twelve-year-old Will is a dragon. He's a member of the Water Clan that thrives in the Bermuda Triangle. His parents abandoned him seven years ago and never returned, leaving Will with just a magic necklace and the Ocean to guide him.

Alone on a tropical island, his world will change when he meets her... a beautiful, young girl named Maddie. All he wants is to spend the rest of his life with her, which proves to be both a grave and miraculous mistake.

A chain of events brings the two tweens together on the famous Carnival Ecstasy, where they must learn the truth behind the Bermuda Triangle, in order to save Will's legacy. However, darkness is in the air, as well as something that challenges the dragons' future once and for all.

Who/What is the monster that dooms ships and planes to the bottom of the Triangle? What does it want from Will? His parents abandoned him for a reason, but only the young dragon can figure it out.

***

 *Claxton spin-off story, but it can easily be read as a standalone.*

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.