/story/135834/rain-flower/?load=0
Rain Flower | Penana
arrow_back
Rain Flower
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Williams was a thirty years aged clever, rich and educated businessman. Something he had seen in their old palace made him lost his mental balance. He became mild mad, just remained staring ahead blankly. He had been admitted in Black Ant Mental Care where he was entrusted to Rose who was the practicing psychiatrist there. Rose could make Williams to come to his senses but he forgot everything that happened before that incident. Rose and her senior Charles strongly opined, forcing Williams to remember either that particular incident he had seen in the old palace or about his past before that incident would have serious damaging consequences to him. During the treatment Rose and Williams fall in love and Rose later became Williams' wife. As the time gone by, a situation has come that Rose has to make Williams to remember that particular incident along with all his past by putting him in deep hypnosis. How his life was affected and her life was affected was the story of the novel ‘Rain Flower’ A spicy Romantic Thriller.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 hours 46 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.