/story/135657/the-last-dragon-kin/?v=mobile
The Last Dragon-Kin | Penana
arrow_back
The Last Dragon-Kin
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
The Last Dragon-Kin
Tariq I.I Spence
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

When a young boy witnesses the massacre of his people, he ends up traversing the path of vengeance, unwary of the fate that lays in store for him. Will he and his comrade, the wisecracking Isa-Darea find their peace in vengeance or despair at what awaits them at the end of the road?  

Tha-Nar has always felt the cold breath of death against the back of neck but has managed to continue living despite his fears. After finding a home with a band of marauders and he believes things are finally looking up, until a revelation that shocks him to the core.  

Being a princess of a kingdom that no longer trusts the crown and is disgusted by the fact they are ruled by another race is hard work. And it has made her bitter and cold to everyone but her cousins who are no longer with her.  

Fate can be cruel and unforgiving, and when the fates of these four become intertwined, they will have no choice but to forge forward, with hopes that they can change what is meant to be. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 27 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.