/story/135535/the-villains-of-the-vandelles-play
" The Villains of The Vandelles" (Play) | Penana
arrow_back
" The Villains of The Vandelles" (Play)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
" The Villains of The Vandelles" (Play)
Sukotto Aren Neishon
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)

 Welcome to Fairhaven, Virginia, in the enchanting autumn of 1854. The leaves have transformed into vibrant hues of red, orange, and gold, painting a picturesque scene. A wispy, gentle breeze carries the scent of fallen leaves through the air, as wind chimes tinkle melodious, their soothing notes echoing throughout Fairhaven. October has bid farewell, leaving a sense of anticipation and change in its wake.

In this quaint town, we find The Vandelles family, esteemed pillars of the community. Percival Vandelles, a prominent railroad tycoon, and his beloved wife Genevieve, hailing from a prestigious cotton family. Their two sons, Theodore and Sebastian, are eager to follow in their father's footsteps and make their mark on the world.

However, tragedy struck The Vandelles family when Genevieve succumbed to tuberculosis, leaving Percival burdened by grief and longing for solace., with a heavy heart, Percival retired from the bustling railroad business, passing the torch of responsibility to his capable son, Sebastian. As the Vandelles Railroad Company flourishes under Sebastian's guidance, Theodore a well-educated lawyer and graduate of Oxford University As well as a top-notch education  Theodore has pickup a sight English accent due to his time in England. The brothers find themselves navigating their paths amidst a rapidly changing world.

Join us on this captivating journey through love, ambition, and the complexities of family dynamics in the autumn of 1854 in Fairhaven, Virginia. Experience the beauty of the season, the ambitions of The Vandelles family, and the challenges they face as they strive to carve out their destinies in a world filled with both promise and uncertainty.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 44 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.