/story/134099/alderian-chronicles-belinsky-files-the-broken-principle/toc
Alderian Chronicles: Belinsky Files - The Broken Principle. | Penana
arrow_back
Alderian Chronicles: Belinsky Files - The Broken Principle.
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Alderian Chronicles: Belinsky Files - The Broken Principle.
Vladimir Fischer
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Delve into the heart of 'Belinsky Files: The Broken Principle,' a captivating noir-mystery set in the shadowy streets of the pre-revolutionary alternate universe city of Snigograd. Accompany Detective Adrian Belinsky as he untangles a web of murder, intrigue, and conspiracy following the perplexing death of Lady Juliana Zorkin. In a world cloaked in secrecy, Belinsky becomes ensnared, grappling with hidden truths and shifting allegiances.

Aided by his steadfast partner Julian, Belinsky exposes a sinister underbelly while confronting a city teetering on the brink of chaos. Amidst lurking danger, he must navigate through a labyrinth of motives, converging on a jarring revelation. Can Belinsky assemble the fragments before the darkness swallows the metropolis? Immerse yourself in this pulse-pounding adventure, where every choice shapes the narrative, unveiling the concealed verities beneath the surface.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 hours 32 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.