/story/134043/star-wars-episode-ix-the-descendant-of-evil-novella-1/toc
Star Wars Episode IX: The Descendant of Evil (Novella #1) | Penana
arrow_back
Star Wars Episode IX: The Descendant of Evil (Novella #1)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Completed
Star Wars Episode IX: The Descendant of Evil (Novella #1)
Viktoria Fyodorova
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

|15X FEATURED|

After the Beacerika injures her, Rey battles with the Light and Dark sides of the Force while it takes her on a journey like none other-though supernovas and wormholes-right back to Ben Solo.

***

Rey remembers the day she and Kylo Ren/Ben Solo fought the Praetorian guards perfectly. Nevertheless, since the battle, something's changed inside her. She is not the Rey she remembers. Her Force abilities are no longer a gift; they are a threat. Everybody, including Rey's friends, fears her power.

She must sacrifice everything she loves and give herself to the conflicted Supreme Leader to change her fate. Nonetheless, something is hiding in the ashes of the galaxy-the Descendant of Evil. Now it is up to Rey and Ben to stop this growing threat.

As the galaxy crumbles, Rey will face danger like she has never faced before, including a wormhole, a supernova, and a Force-sensitive monster who swears allegiance to her. As she moves closer and closer to her supernova, her friends will try to save her. However, at the end of the day, Rey and Kylo Ren are the only ones who can change the fate of the galaxy. They are the only ones who can take the name, "The Rise of Skywalker".

***

2nd Draft

*Start Date: July 2018*

*End Date: June 2022*

Word Count: 30,000-35,000

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.