/story/133315/the-shadows-that-bind/toc
The Shadows that Bind | Penana
arrow_back
The Shadows that Bind
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
The Shadows that Bind
RaplhLara
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

I got the story idea with the ending. Then it started flowing backwards, unravelling the events that led up to that final moment. Although it is still in the development stage, I would like to hear your theories and any other helpful advice from the fellow writer and readers. The Book will have action, betrayal, romance, politics, and mystery.


Alexandra wakes up on the morning of her family vacation with no memory of the previous day and finds herself in the kingdom of Eldrida.

Where she will make penance for her crime and eventually become entangled in royal politics. She is in the kingdom where everything appears to be doing well, but it is actually dying from the inside.

Asher is having the time of his life as the charming and charismatic prince of Eldrida. Sooner rather than latter he will have to start taking responsibilties. As Alexandra and Asher's paths intertwine, they must navigate treacherous alliances, uncover hidden truths, and ultimately decide whether they have the power to save Eldrida from its impending downfall. 

A prince finds his footing in the hierarchy, while the girl desperately searches for the way home. Their fates are connected yet separate.




Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 26 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.