/story/131322/accidental-pregnancy/toc
ACCIDENTAL PREGNANCY | Penana
arrow_back
ACCIDENTAL PREGNANCY
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
ACCIDENTAL PREGNANCY
Alphamini
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

It's not a single book but is the first book of the Accidental Pregnancy series.

Nate Nara is the CEO of Nara enterprise who had everything in his life: good looks, fame, wealth, and a beautiful wife, but the only thing he wants more than anything is to have a family. He wants to have his own family and his own children. But he lost the ability to become a father because of Cancer. So he tried to have the child by using the insemination method. 

 Sadie Smith is planning to go to New York after one month for her studies and she has just started working in his company. She goes to visit the gynecologist for a check-up but gets inseminated by mistake because a nurse misplaced the files and sends her to an endocrinologist by mistake. 

What will they do when they know about it? And will her mother believe let her keep a baby or not? What will she do then? Will Nate's wife gives him a divorce or and late they are happy or will she get him back?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 28 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.