/story/130561/high-school-melodies-contest/toc
"High School Melodies Contest" | Penana
arrow_back
"High School Melodies Contest"
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Submission Closed
"High School Melodies Contest"
Lily
Judging: Creator's Pick
Prompt Entries Comments (0)

Description:
Welcome to the "High School Melodies Contest"! This exciting contest gives you the opportunity to showcase your musical talent and creativity by writing a captivating musical piece inspired by the beloved "High School Musical" series. Whether you're a seasoned songwriter or just starting out, this contest is open to all music enthusiasts!

Contest Guidelines:
1. Eligibility: The contest is open to participants of all ages and nationalities.
2. Originality: Create an original musical piece inspired by the spirit of "High School Musical." The composition should reflect the themes of friendship, self-expression, and the joys and challenges of high school life.
3. Length: Your musical piece should have a duration of 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Genre: You are free to choose any genre for your composition, such as pop, rock, R&B, hip-hop, or even a unique fusion of styles. Let your imagination run wild!
5. Lyrics: Include well-crafted lyrics that convey a compelling narrative and capture the essence of high school experiences.
6. Supporting Material: Along with your musical piece, provide a brief written description (around 100 words) explaining the inspiration behind your composition.
7. Language: English is the preferred language for the contest submissions.

Judging Criteria:
The entries will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
1. Originality and creativity.
2. Musical composition, including melody, harmony, and rhythm.
3. Lyrics and storytelling.
4. Emotional impact and ability to capture the "High School Musical" spirit.

Prizes:
While no monetary rewards are involved, this contest offers other exciting incentives for participants:
1. Recognition: The top three compositions will be featured on the Penana platform and recognized as outstanding musical creations.
2. Virtual Trophy: Each winner will receive a digital trophy as a token of their achievement.

How to Participate:
1.Create a new post on Penana, titled "High School Melodies Contest - [Your Title]."
2. Upload your musical piece, along with the written description.
3.Tag your post with the hashtag #HighSchoolMelodiesContest.
4. The deadline for submissions is in the next 4 weeks.

Note: This contest is not affiliated with or endorsed by the creators of "High School Musical." It is purely a creative endeavor to celebrate the series and inspire musical talent.

Join the "High School Melodies Contest" and let your musical prowess shine! We can't wait to hear the incredible compositions you create. Good luck!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Entries
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.