/story/130550/separated-by-a-country/toc
Separated By A Country | Penana
arrow_back
Separated By A Country
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Separated By A Country
Jiya823
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Claire is a 15-year-old girl battling stage 3 blood cancer, with only one year left to live. Desperate to forget about her illness, she goes on a summer vacation with her parents. There, she meets a Korean boy and the two become friends, but their situation is complicated by the fact that they live in different countries.  However, she realizes he's closer than she thinks.

As their friendship deepens, Claire develops feelings for the boy, but she's afraid to tell him about her illness, fearing it will push him away. She tries to hide her pain and fatigue, not wanting to taint their time together with the dark cloud of cancer.

Despite the challenges they face, Claire realizes that the boy she's come to care for is closer than she thinks. Will they be able to make the most of the time they have left and create a grand love story, or will their heartbreaking circumstances leave readers in tears?  

The story explores themes of love, loss, and the fragility of life, encouraging readers to cherish every moment and make the most of the time they have. It is a touching and thought-provoking read that portrays the characters' struggles and emotions in a raw and honest way.



Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.