/story/130114/battles-of-expansion-anthology/toc
Battles of Expansion (Anthology) | Penana
arrow_back
Battles of Expansion (Anthology)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Battles of Expansion (Anthology)
Sasha Zec
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (6)

The galaxy was much bigger than anyone could have thought. With it came dangers and bloodshed. In the future, humanity faces threats from across the stars. But our determination and strengths carry us through the struggles. 

Across hundreds of worlds, brave warriors of humanity fight for survival and victory. Each of them carries a story. From the lowliest of brigands to the greatest super soldiers to even the secretive and cunning, the galaxy is fought on more fronts than any one man could even imagine.


This story is something I had in mind for a long time and only now am I finding the time to put pen to paper. It's a culmination of everything I ever thought of when I was a kid combined with a plethora of sci-fi and various other things I discovered and came to like.


This is an anthology, meaning it's a collection of short stories about various characters, situations, and plots. If you have a suggestion and would like to know more about the world please do let me know.

Show Comments (4)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 43 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.