/story/129893/gamers-guide-to-ever-after/toc
Gamers Guide to Ever After | Penana
arrow_back
Gamers Guide to Ever After
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Gamers Guide to Ever After
Rubix Cruz
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

"Welcome to Paradiso, the blue skies left when I did."

There's a millennia old device that was fabricated as the answer to a love story between two Gods... you might know it as the 'Nintendo Switch.'

Forced into a broken world where they must find their way out of it, the Joycon Siblings, Glitch and Aster, would devote their entire lives to escaping the withering paradise their mother, Kāne, left behind. For a world without Her benevolence, is a legacy stripped of its creativity.

What is acceptance, if rules are meant to be broken? We abandon the unfamiliar, so that we may feel loved. The latter half is no different for our Red Joycon, Glitch, on their never-ending search for feeling at home. For home is a state of mind that could ever possibly exist in the end credits... 'The Ever Afterlife' we all crave.

An interactive guidebook for cheating a life you didn't choose, and a story for rewriting the inevitable death of two individuals.

I present to you, the Gamer's Guide to Ever After.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.