/story/129521/never-not-you/toc
Never Not You | Penana
arrow_back
Never Not You
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Never Not You
JonahZell
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)

"Well, that's a name I haven't heard in a while," a voice calls out behind me.

It's familiar. Hauntingly familiar. I felt like I'd been thrust back to being a 17-year-old again hearing that voice. The hairs on the back of my head stand and I nearly drop my freshly made mango smoothie. I don't want to look back, but my head is already turning like it's on autopilot. And then... I see him. Standing there, in a suit that looks like it was made to be worn only by him and glasses that compliment his warm smile. I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as my heart races.

"Andrew?" I whisper.

~~~~

One summer and a chance encounter thrust two old friends back into each other's lives. And as they reminisce on the past while trying to catch up in the present, the pair begin to experience feelings that have long been kept hidden away. But will the two young men embrace these feelings? Or is it too late to even try?


New Chapters every Thursday @ 6:00 PM (PST) and Friday @ 11:30 AM (PST)

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 33 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.