/story/127911/threads-of-fate/toc
Threads Of Fate | Penana
arrow_back
Threads Of Fate
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Threads Of Fate
Bubblegumgabber
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (7)

On a young planet named Zanthora in the year 3000 human augmentation has been commercialized, humans are living longer and because of it the shape of society has changed, morality has slipped when there's virtually nothing in this world that can kill you, except for other people.


A specialized group made for assassinations rises when death now becomes a commodity. Come follow the story of a young assassin on their way to the number one spot while changing the course of society itself.


Blurb:


"Clever Red, I'll give you that." Delta scoops up the tiny reaper into his arms and starts down the sidewalk away from the sirens and automated fire prevention drones. The rain fell and clutched to Red's cloak rolling down and off the fabric to the ground or through Delta as he walked.


"Delta?" He looked down at the sound of his name to show that his attention was given.


"Why can AI touch me?" Delta's grip tightened slightly at the question.


"I'm not sure Red, maybe..." He paused briefly to look up at the heavily clouded sky.


"Maybe it isn't so much AI can touch you Red, more..." Looking down the indicator for his partners' vital signs read unconscious, he smiled and kept pace in the rain changing his appearance to seem wet as he carried Zeto back to the safe house.

Show Comments (7)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 59 minutes
toc Table of Contents
POST
Rfrog27 sponsored 1coins!
10 months ago 3 repliesReply
10 months ago 0 repliesReply
10 months ago 0 repliesReply
10 months ago 0 repliesReply
sponsored 1coins!
10 months ago 1 replyReply
10 months ago 0 repliesReply
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.