/story/127762/a-latte-love/
A latte love | Penana
arrow_back
A latte love
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
A latte love
Iris
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

A Latte Love is a story following, 15-year-old girl Rory who has always had a strained relationship with her father. After her mother passed away, their arguments became more frequent and intense, until one day, her father crossed a line. In that moment, Rory knew that she couldn't stay in that house anymore. She packed a bag and left, tears streaming down her face as she ran out the door. With nowhere else to go, she set up camp in a nearby park, determined to make it on her own. But life on the streets is tough, and Rory soon realises that she can't do it alone. When a chance encounter with a boy at a nearby cafe leads to an unexpected friendship, Rory begins to see that there might be more to life than just surviving. As their friendship grows over lattes and pastries, Rory begins to wonder if there might be something more between them. Could this be the start of a latte love?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.