/story/126593/heavenly-hell/toc
Heavenly Hell | Penana
arrow_back
Heavenly Hell
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Heavenly Hell
Princess Temerigha
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Mars comes into Elena's life like the best thing that could happen to her, will this be the case or is their more to him.



"Mars...?" she said in a surprised tone "Yes Elena it's me" he replied her question as he was also surprised to see her "I can see that but..."she said still trying to get over her surprise "you are surprised to see me?" he asked, she nodded "I'm also surprised to see you but it seems the universe keeps bringing us together" he said with a little smile "I guess so or otherwise it could be you saw a beautiful lady and couldn't help stalking her"  she said in a joking tone and they both laughed "oh...I am so sorry about your car, I'll get it repaired" he said in an apologetic tone looking at the scratched part of her car "it's fine, no need for that, it's just a small scratch" she said with a smile "okay, if you say so,...I should leave then" he said walking towards the door of his car "Mars wait..." he stopped in his tracks and turned to face her "since we keep bumping into each other I was, if maybe we could grab lunch together?" she asked "sure, we can" he replied with a smile "well then, let's go" she said walking towards the front passenger seat of his car. He took her to a very expensive restaurant, they sat down on a seat in the balcony, the waiter came and took their order, he came back with a wine bottle and two glasses then told them that their food would be served soon.

"So tell me Mars, do you live here in Puerto Rico or are you just here on a visit?" she asked him sipping her wine "well initially I live in California but am going to be staying in here for a while" he replied "how long?" she asked "a few years probably" he replied drinking his wine "oh..ok so why are you moving here?" she asked him as he poured wine into her cup "For business" he replied simply "what type of business" she asked curiosly "you don't have to know" he answered in a serious tone "oh...okay" she said a little confused as to why he became serious when she asked about his job. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 41 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.