/story/126589/little-crow/toc
Little Crow | Penana
arrow_back
Little Crow
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Little Crow
A. KAUF
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (106)

Corbin Russon is fifteen years old when he is kicked out of the house by his parents. He runs to the woods, the only place he can think of. But there, he meets Donovan Delina, and Donovan's cat familiar, Maebell. For as long as Donovan can remember, he's been alone. Well, alone with Maebell and Pip, his second familiar. And for as long as he can remember, he's been looking for answers. Answers that can explain who he is, and how he became the person he now is: a person with magic. But now, he's met Corbin. And Corbin might be the one who can get those answers for him. What will come of Corbin, Maebell, Donovan, and Pip? Well, sit back, relax, and enjoy this story to find out. 


This book is dedicated to my 9th grade english teacher. You're a great teacher. This idea wouldn't have gotten this far without you! 


I apologise in advance for any spelling and grammatical errors. Also, if you've been reading my blog, that two paragraph thing is a part of this book. Just so you know. Enjoy!!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 50 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.