/story/126437/ethereality/?v=mobile
Ethereality | Penana
arrow_back
Ethereality
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Planning
Ethereality
Gojo's Lower Half ?
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

[Recreating this story because the last one was a failure]

Aaron was a successful and famous musician, known for his unique playing of known pieces. His especially famous play was his own composition of the piece, "Claire De Lune." 

After realizing that his piano was out of tune, he brings it to a music shop only to encounter a quiet, dainty man named, "Daniel," who was one of the owners of the shop. Daniel's older sister, Dahlia, informs Aaron about her brother's deafness and apologizes for his unpoliteness. After a while, Daniel started acting cold to Aaron who tried to make friends with him. 

Aaron bumps into Daniel in the hallway and he hears Daniel murmur, "asshole." He thinks he is mistaken but when a sponsor of his went to the music shop to brag about Aaron's originality, Daniel scoffs and signs, "bullshit." Aaron, who learned a little bit of sign language for Daniel is shocked by this seemingly gentle and beautiful person's attitude.

"Fuuuuuuck." Aaron thought, "Yeahhhhh he hates me."

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 11 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.