/story/126204/the-butterfly-effect?v=mobile
The Butterfly Effect | Penana
arrow_back
The Butterfly Effect
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
The Butterfly Effect
Omni-G
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

DISCLAIMERS:

-I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THE STORY IMAGE COVER. IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THE SOURCE OF THE IMAGE, HERE IS THE LINK: https://www.lionspeak.net/the-ripple-effect/

-Some parts of the story take place in an architectural firm. I am not very knowledgeable in the architecture field and how the general company system works, so don't expect everything to be accurate.

********************************************************************************************************************

Vera Yang enjoyed the peaceful life she worked for. Things definitely didn't turn out the way she had planned, but life itself had its own unique perks.

Inside and outside her job, she felt normal, quiet, organized. Just right.

But everything took a huge shift when she met Leo Yi. One small encounter, one little spark, was more than enough to ripple the events of the future. And before she knew it, Vera became exposed to things she thought were buried deep in the past forever.

Come join Vera Yang (and other characters) on her journey of friendship, love, defiance, parental pressure, sacrifice, and most important of all: stepping out of her comfort zone.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.