/story/125341/realm-of-the-guardian-stones-ai-writing?v=mobile
Realm of the Guardian Stones (AI writing) | Penana
arrow_back
Realm of the Guardian Stones (AI writing)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Realm of the Guardian Stones (AI writing)
X Caliber
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Disclaimer: Note to reader, this story was written with the aid of AI. (copy.ai)(app.simplified)(beta.character.ai)(textsynth)(notion.so)(sudowrite)

Overview: You and your friend Alaska find yourselves trapped in a prehistoric world full of mutated dinosaurs. While trying to survive in such a chaotic world you stumble upon a mysterious stone that gave you the power to control a red raptor. Now together with the help of a tribal boy named Inkagi you must do whatever it takes to avoid being hunted down by a dangerous man named Shintiro who wants the power of the stone for himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspired by Choose Your Own Adventure series. If you have any new ideas for future chapters, I am open to suggestions. You will be given credit for the chapter and I will give a follow to your account. Thank you for the support! 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 6 hours 11 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.