/story/124684/story-ideas-that-kinda-never-happened?v=mobile
Story Ideas! (That kinda never happened) | Penana
arrow_back
Story Ideas! (That kinda never happened)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
On Break
Story Ideas! (That kinda never happened)
Ashy_Haze
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

I've been a writer for as long as I can remember. Even as a young child, I had a million stories playing in my head. And a lot of times, they were small things that I could think of the characters and a bit of the plot, but most of the time it was never completed. 

Which is why I was so glad when I started writing "The Quest of the Six" that it stuck. I never stopped writing it, and I'm currently writing the fourth book (small flex) which makes me very proud.

So....this is about everything that failed. Everything the didn't stick. And everything that, well...I never finished. Or couldn't make it past the first chapter. 

In honor of these failures, I give you this! To show you that even if you fail on the first try. Or second. Or third. Or fifteenth, it's okay! Because if you keep trying and doing what you love, you can succeed! So don't quit.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.