/story/124651/chasing-stars/toc
Chasing Stars | Penana
arrow_back
Chasing Stars
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Chasing Stars
Libby Barnes
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Ambitious. Loyal. Insightful.

Reagan Murrow is a party girl at heart. Being an online media star, she earned more money than she ever thought possible. But, with fame comes unwanted secrets and burdens she'd never expected...including creepy stalkers with obsessions bigger than the ocean. 

⊰  ◊  ⊱

Patient. Courageous. Charming.

Tanner Rhodes has never strained far from his dream to be a professional baseball player. And with his family's support and scholarships, he's well on his way. But, with fame comes responsibilities. Responsibilities teach him to be less of a boy, and more of a man when it comes to his friendships and relationships.

⊰  ◊  ⊱

But it's all thrown in a whirlwind when Tanner learns about Reagan's stalker, and Tanner's at risk of losing everything he's ever worked for.

These two stubborn hearts must learn that not all is as it seems, and with dreams, comes harsh realities they never understood what would come with the spotlight.

And maybe even learn a little more along the way...

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.