/story/124500/the-player-s-game?v=mobile
The Player's Game | Penana
arrow_back
The Player's Game
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.
PG-13
Completed
The Player's Game
kzulu
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

"The Player's Game" is a scandalous read that follows the journey of a confident and unapologetic player girl who knows how to use her seductive powers to get what she wants. The main character, Ida, is a strong-willed woman who is unafraid to take risks and play by her own rules. She is not one to be tamed by anyone, and she is not afraid to speak her mind.

As the story unfolds, readers are taken on a wild ride as Ida navigates through the ups and downs of her love life. She encounters several men who fall for her charms, but she is not interested in settling down with just one. Instead, Ida enjoys playing the game, using her wit and charm to manipulate the men around her.

But as Ida's game continues, she begins to realize that there may be more to life than just playing around. She starts to question her own motives and desires, and wonders if there is someone out there who can truly capture her heart.

"The Player's Game" is a steamy and scandalous read that will keep you hooked from beginning to end. It is a story about love, lust, and the power of seduction. If you're looking for a book that will make your heart race and leave you wanting more, then this is the perfect read for you. So sit back, relax, and let Ida take you on a journey you'll never forget.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 37 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.