/story/123350/daddy-s-money?v=mobile
Daddy’s Money | Penana
arrow_back
Daddy’s Money
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
On Break
Daddy’s Money
JRose
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)

"Daddy's Money" is a heartwarming tale of love, loss, and redemption. Margaret has always known a life of privilege and luxury, courtesy of her wealthy father. But when he gets caught embezzling money, Margaret's world comes crashing down. Forced to leave her old life behind, she moves to Michigan and starts over from scratch. 

Despite the difficulties, Margaret finds herself falling for Samson, a charming country boy with a passion for caring about animals and art. As they work together on a project, their relationship blossoms, and Margaret starts to feel like she's found a place where she truly belongs. 

But will Margaret's past come back to haunt her? And can she learn to navigate her new life without relying on her father's money? "Daddy's Money" is a delightful story about finding love and finding yourself.

How this book is coming alive:

I'm outlining the entire novel in a notebook and writing the initial drafts there.

The second Draft is being written on Google Docs and then posted here.

Then I will edit the whole thing on Google Docs. (3rd draft)

When I'm finished, I'll update here with the third draft.

(thank you copy and paste)


Writing requires so much effort. Why do I choose to abuse myself in this way? I'm fine, it's okay. 


I will be adding more chapters at random times.


*If you could comment on what you think suggestions are very much welcome and wanted thanks!!!

The link to the Spotify playlist I listen to well writing it has the vibes of the book.

Click here for the Spotify Link!




Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 11 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.