/story/122754/eng-faith-tale-repulsive-pledge/toc
[ENG] Faith Tale : Repulsive Pledge | Penana
arrow_back
[ENG] Faith Tale : Repulsive Pledge
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
On Break
[ENG] Faith Tale : Repulsive Pledge
WahyuMK's Writtings
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Title : [ENG] Faith Tale : Repulsive Pledge

Etherealm Series Novels

A beautiful, colorful, modern and affluent district, a far-flung Etherealm place in the criteria of safety, Glimmerport Sovranty is a place for all races to dream of the privileged life. Although... again, deep Etherealm places, far from safe.

Both small mice and eagles that are strong and free to fly anywhere, all of them can live. Both normal people, even people with impaired eyes. Finding money, girls and business are all easy.

Even though life is easy, Glimmerport is not like a mother who spoils her child. All of that is only based on the pledges and oaths given. It's all about ingenuity and old-fashioned rules that need to be obeyed.

The first rule, join the alliance, if you don't want to die in silly.

Second rule, obey orders and be an obedient pawn, if you want to have a decent job.


-------------------- ETHEREALM-------------------

The fantasy world that(public mind) real. A world that has unlimited possibilities, is beautiful and unique like heaven or cruel without mercy. Life that can turn on or even turn off life itself.

Only people who have clumsiness, difficulty accepting life, and regrets, are chosen to live in that world. Become an ancient hero prophesied by unique races or fall into the etherealm of a nightmare full of despair.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 13 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.