/story/122751/eng-the-white-chrysanthemum-that-i-always-carry/toc
[ENG] The White Chrysanthemum that i always carry | Penana
arrow_back
[ENG] The White Chrysanthemum that i always carry
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
On Break
[ENG] The White Chrysanthemum that i always carry
WahyuMK's Writtings
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

TITLE : いつも持ち歩く白菊 (Itsumo mochiaruku shiragiku)

             The White Chrysanthemum that i always carry.

     ENG VERSION

Misfortune comes in various kinds. Having a steady job, sufficient finances, friends you can trust, and being approached by girls who offer free entertainment at night did not make his heart flutter. The man simply responded to the opportunity that approached him with a polite refusal.

Like a hungry stomach but refuses any food even though it is hungry. All the dishes are there, but he still refuses the dishes. As well as his heart, although there are so many things that make his heart happy, his heart is not happy either.

The story about a man who always carries white chrysanthemums. Chiba Takeichi, worked at the largest software company in Osaka, Japan at that time. His established career, as well as his always friendly and polite attitude to the night butterflies that he always met during the late hours of work made Chiba live like the dreams of young men in general.

When it  reversed, does Chiba dream of living as young men in general dream of?

What makes Chiba sad?

Why does Chiba always carry white chrysanthemums?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 57 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.