/story/122705/scary-trip-to-berlin-holocaust-memorial/toc
Scary trip to Berlin Holocaust Memorial | Penana
arrow_back
Scary trip to Berlin Holocaust Memorial
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Scary trip to Berlin Holocaust Memorial
steve09
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

It was a dark, chilly night as Sarah walked through the Berlin Holocaust Memorial, her footsteps echoing through the concrete blocks that towered above her. The sky was black as pitch, and the only sound was the rustling of leaves on the trees that surrounded the memorial.

Sarah had always been fascinated by the history of the Holocaust and had visited several memorials throughout Europe. But there was something about the Berlin Holocaust Memorial that made her uneasy. Maybe it was the eerie silence that seemed to permeate the air, or perhaps it was the way the concrete blocks seemed to loom over her, like menacing shadows waiting to pounce.

As she walked deeper into the memorial, Sarah began to feel as though she was being watched. She turned around quickly, but there was no one there. She tried to shake off the feeling and continued walking, but the sensation persisted, growing stronger with every step.

Suddenly, Sarah heard a sound. It was a faint, distant noise, like the sound of footsteps. She froze, listening intently. The sound grew louder, and Sarah realized with growing horror that someone - or something - was following her.

Panic set in as Sarah realized she was lost. She had wandered too far into the memorial, and now she had no idea how to get out. The sound of footsteps grew louder, and she could feel a presence behind her, lurking in the shadows.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed her shoulder, and Sarah let out a scream. She spun around to face her attacker, but there was no one there. The sound of footsteps had stopped, and the air was once again silent.

Sarah was paralyzed with fear as she stood there, alone in the dark. She tried to move, but her legs wouldn't cooperate. She was rooted to the spot, like a tree that had grown too deep into the earth to be moved.

And then, she saw them - the ghosts of the past. They emerged from the shadows, their faces twisted in agony, their eyes full of pain and despair. They walked among the concrete blocks, their feet making no sound, their voices silent but their presence overwhelming.

Sarah screamed and tried to run, but she couldn't move. The ghosts closed in on her, and she felt their cold breath on her face. She could hear their whispers, their moans, their cries of anguish.

She closed her eyes, hoping it was all a nightmare. But when she opened them again, the ghosts were still there, still surrounding her, still haunting her.

Sarah knew she had to get out of the memorial, but she couldn't move. The ghosts were too powerful, too overwhelming. She was trapped, caught in the grip of the past.

And then, as suddenly as they had appeared, the ghosts were gone. The silence returned, broken only by Sarah's ragged breathing.

She stumbled out of the memorial, her heart pounding in her chest. She never returned to the Berlin Holocaust Memorial, but the ghosts of the past never left her, haunting her dreams and her memories for years to come.


https://voxcity.com/en/berlin-germany/prod/96-berlin-holocaust-memorial-unmissable-visit


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.