/story/122450/nineteen-s-muse-1-collin-s-lost-bride/toc
Nineteen's Muse 1 : Collin's Lost Bride | Penana
arrow_back
Nineteen's Muse 1 : Collin's Lost Bride
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Nineteen's Muse 1 : Collin's Lost Bride
pinaywriter
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Ice Prince rapper Collin Sanchez has done everything he could to shake off Elizabeth Sy, an influencer whose been his long-time stalker. He thought he could handle her until he got caught up in a scandal of her own making.

He didn't have a choice but to fight fire with fire. Quite the rarity in the idol world where getting married was a scandal-inducing career-breaker, for the notorious Mr. Sanchez, marriage was the only balm to his reputation burns. He told the world he was engaged. The only problem was that he wasn't.

Krystal Nam was not the kind to jump into any contract without first considering all her options. But with her acting career seemingly nonexistent, the only way she could get out of her useless management agency was to agree to Mr. Sanchez’s proposal.

Would this contract engagement prove to be the solution to both of their problems or the start of a love that was always meant to happen?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 23 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.