/story/121336/elveia-tales-of-supernaturals/?v=mobile
Elveia: Tales Of Supernaturals | Penana
arrow_back
Elveia: Tales Of Supernaturals
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Elveia: Tales Of Supernaturals
cupidbobo
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

For a long time, Bareea has lived alone in a house near the end of Talorie, her parents wanted to explore the rest of Elveia in their final years. It never occurred to her that she would soon have four men visiting her to house and, in addition, there is a case to be solved - recently, an evil force has been prowling in the kingdom, endangering the lives of the residents. Is it possible to defeat this power? And between whom will romance blossom?

Located geographically in southern Norway, Elveia is a parallel world inhabited by supernaturals. Everyone has different powers and different ancestors, which makes Elveia seem like a multiculti country. Mages to hybrids, from every continent. However, the history of this world is much more extensive and has a past that becomes the great undoing of the inhabitants in the present. Immerse yourself in the fantasy and rom-com world.

Lgbtq+ and religion are among the topics covered in this book. This story may not be suitable for you if you are not comfortable with that.

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 31 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.