/story/121043/killing-butterflies?v=mobile
Killing Butterflies | Penana
arrow_back
Killing Butterflies
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
搜尋故事、作者及社群
繼續閱讀全部清除
別人在看刷新
X
開啟推送通知以獲得 Penana 上的最新動態!
PG-13
Killing Butterflies
Diana
簡介 目錄 打賞榜 留言 (1)

The Godless Legacy

Book One


For as long as she could remember, Alhena wanted only one thing. To become a Follower. In a world where the Pantheons are split and the fighting gets worse every day, she wants some semblance of love. But when she's claimed as Godless and tossed out into the street, she knows it's time for things to change. But the voice in her head won't shut up, the god of the sun won't leave her alone, and the Godless keep insisting she is the Mother. And all she wants is a nap.


Apollo has been confined to the earth for nigh on seventy years now. Pushed into the terran realm, he now spends his days roaming around with his twin, Artemis, and praying that he finds his soulmate. When he does, he is shocked that she's a Godless. And even if Ally is a little strange... Well, he is the god of the sun, prophecies, healing, etc. Who is he to judge?


Alhena and Apollo are evenly matched. Perfect soulmates. But Alhena's never been comfortable with perfection. The Revolution is coming. Blood will be spilt. And Alhena plans to laugh over the corpses of her family.

留言 (1)
書籤
預計閱讀時間:
toc 目錄
bookmark_border 書籤 開始閱讀 >
×


還原至預設

X
×
×

在主頁加入 Penana 以更方便離線閱讀:按 然後按「加至主畫面」