/story/121043/killing-butterflies/toc
Killing Butterflies | Penana
arrow_back
Killing Butterflies
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Killing Butterflies
Diana
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

The Godless Legacy

Book One


For as long as she could remember, Alhena wanted only one thing. To become a Follower. In a world where the Pantheons are split and the fighting gets worse every day, she wants some semblance of love. But when she's claimed as Godless and tossed out into the street, she knows it's time for things to change. But the voice in her head won't shut up, the god of the sun won't leave her alone, and the Godless keep insisting she is the Mother. And all she wants is a nap.


Apollo has been confined to the earth for nigh on seventy years now. Pushed into the terran realm, he now spends his days roaming around with his twin, Artemis, and praying that he finds his soulmate. When he does, he is shocked that she's a Godless. And even if Ally is a little strange... Well, he is the god of the sun, prophecies, healing, etc. Who is he to judge?


Alhena and Apollo are evenly matched. Perfect soulmates. But Alhena's never been comfortable with perfection. The Revolution is coming. Blood will be spilt. And Alhena plans to laugh over the corpses of her family.

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.