/story/121009/realm-of-the-nine-the-spade-odyssey/toc
Realm of the Nine: The Spade Odyssey | Penana
arrow_back
Realm of the Nine: The Spade Odyssey
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Completed
Realm of the Nine: The Spade Odyssey
Shinobi Pirates
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

In the humble Jack Kingdom, young Kaipo Kasumi embarks on a daring quest for harmony. Amidst the four kingdoms, his homeland stands the least mighty, compelling Kaipo to pursue a grand plan: gathering nine mystical jewels rumored to foster peace. The journey is fraught with challenges, particularly from the formidable Joker Kingdom, under Irokaj Oginam's rule, where five of these jewels are believed to reside. As whispers of war ripple through the kingdoms, the fate of The Land of Spade hangs in the balance. Will Kaipo's noble quest pave the way to sovereignty, or will a darker fate overshadow his aspirations? Get ready for a whirlwind of ambition, danger, and relentless pursuit of peace. 'Realm of the Nine: The Spade Odyssey' isn't just a story; it's a journey where every twist and turn could change everything. Will you join Kaipo on this unforgettable odyssey?"

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 16 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.