/story/119920/corvynn-crowe-and-the-rolling-hills/toc
Corvynn Crowe and the Rolling Hills | Penana
arrow_back
Corvynn Crowe and the Rolling Hills
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Corvynn Crowe and the Rolling Hills
ScaryBacon
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Corvynn Crowe has the heart of an adventurer, they have a treehouse, a cape and even a real sword. Corvynn dreams of getting their own house in the woods where they will live as a cryptid and become the subject of local legends.

One day, Corvynn is exploring the woods behind their house, when they find themself in a strange world known as the Rolling Hills. The Rolling Hills is Corvynn's dream world, inhabited by every manner of fantastical creatures. The Rolling Hills seem like Corvynn's perfect escape from boring everyday life, But the Rolling Hills have been torn apart by the war between the dark elves and the sun elves. The result of the war was the extinction of the light elves and the dark elves being permanently imprisoned in a realm where time is frozen. But there is still one living dark elf, Sypha, who has given himself the title of dark elf king and dedicated himself to the extermination of every creature that is not a dark elf. 

Corvynn has found themself on the run from Sypha, trying to find a way to end the century-long war between the dark elves and the sun elves, while trying to convince the friendly monsters in the rolling hills that they can be trusted. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.