/story/119577/the-primordials-death-s-fury-book-one/toc?load=0
The Primordials: Death's Fury (Book One) | Penana
arrow_back
The Primordials: Death's Fury (Book One)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
The Primordials: Death's Fury (Book One)
OtherWorldsJt
Intro Table of Contents Comments (2)

Series Synopsis:

Embark on a journey with Alissia beginning two centuries after the Supreme Primordial Death mysteriously disappeared. Humans have now obtained the ability to manipulate their spirit force, signifying a new age. Alissia learns shocking secrets about herself and her family and must balance the weight that comes with that knowledge while protecting what's important to her. Join Alissia and the Primordials as they discover their origins, form new universal bonds, and face threats like no other.


Death's Fury Synopsis:

Until now, death was no longer a concept. So why fear divine judgment? This leads to sin. From body dismemberment to cannibalism, the world's now one where humans commit stomach-retching atrocities.

Set in 3045, in an age where humans can accomplish enhanced feats through their spirit energy, Alissia and Trik follow a lead that leads them to Death, the Primordial who's been missing for over two centuries. However, Death's not exactly what they expected, and something's off about how his previous incarnate died. Did these new troublesome Primordials have something to do with it? As Alissia digs deeper for answers, she finds more questions and new problems. One thing's certain, though. Her life's about to change forever.

The Primordials is the first IP within the Mystik Universe. All future IPs I create will also be within the Mystik Universe.

This is my first time writing a story and it's something a little different, but I hope you all enjoy it 😁

Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 5 hours 31 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.