/story/119455/explosive-time?v=mobile
Explosive time | Penana
arrow_back
Explosive time
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
搜尋故事、作者及社群
繼續閱讀全部清除
別人在看刷新
X
開啟推送通知以獲得 Penana 上的最新動態!
G
Explosive time
Damian Spectre
簡介 目錄 留言 (0)

*the characters are not mine, except for Goni and her parents*

_Storyline is mine, it goes almost completely away from the actual MHA storyline, so if you’re looking for something more similar, I suggest you find something else_

When Auyoma gets expelled from UA high about two months after the sports festival another student rises up to take his place. It just so happens this student has the most wanted quirk in the world, besides All Might’s quirk of course. Making quite the impression, Goni Aarlei quickly roses in the rankings of class 1A, and possibly the whole school, if not the world. Along the way, she manages to oh so slightly tame the beast that is Katsuki Bakugou, and fall head over heels for him in the process. Then, Dabi comes in, making her doubt her decisions for the first time in her life. Who will she choose? Heroes or villains? The live bomb, or the abandoned flame?

Excerpt: 

“Where do I sit?” I ask. 

“Since you two seem to be getting along, why don’t we place you next to Bakugou?” Shota replies. “We can move Kirishima to Auyoma’s old seat.” He continues.

”Aizawa sensei?” I ask. 

“Yes Aarlei?” He responds with a sigh.

”If Minoru tríes anything, am I allowed to hurt him?” I ask.

Aizawa and Bakugou both raise an eyebrow, and Bakugou looks back down at his desk. “Not too much.” Aizawa responds. 

I smile. “Thanks uncl- I mean, Aizawa sensei.” I respond.

He sighs. “Uncle Aizawa is fine.” He says, giving in.

 I smile and sit down next to Katsuki.

留言
書籤
預計閱讀時間: 1 分鐘
toc 目錄
bookmark_border 書籤 開始閱讀 >
×


還原至預設

X
×
×

在主頁加入 Penana 以更方便離線閱讀:按 然後按「加至主畫面」