/story/119134/new-ham-godfathers-the-society/?v=mobile
New Ham Godfathers - The SocIety | Penana
arrow_back
New Ham Godfathers - The SocIety
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
New Ham Godfathers - The SocIety
thekalonu
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

It been almost two weeks since Allie and Will got arrested with no one allowed to see them apart from the guard who goes in to feed and guard them. it been tough for me as my mistrust of the official narrative on Allies arrest grows with each day that pass and the taught of Lexi and Harry as Mayors adds to my worries. The news travelled fast and many assumptions was made to picture the situation all in favor of the official narrative no one was saying other wise or so i taught. As New Ham first mother i received gifts and congratulations from almost everyone what stood out was the joy i feel each time i hold my daughter and see the smile on her and sam face i would not trade it for the world at same time i feel things are about to change faster than we imagine the tongue being the ultimate weapon knowing the human mind is unpredictable as best friends becomes enemies and enemies turns ally as the race of power and control begins a new.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 19 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.