/story/1191/zero-glass?v=mobile
Zero Glass | Penana
arrow_back
Zero Glass
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Zero Glass
Sean Abaddon
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Grammar errors will be in this. There will be a dark theme during some chapters. The characters will go through many hardships. 

Javier-Zero Glass loves to finish the missions he is assigned but does he even like the one he is on due to the fact his brother isn't aloud? Why does he have to go to Ghastly alone just to get Cato? Ghastly is a beautiful city on the outside but the worst when you actually discover all the hidden clues and facts beneath it. Ghastly was built when the countries in north and south America collapsed but many do not like Ghastly and want different countries. Those people are called Gunman but there are two groups in the Gunman and they are called Alleviate and Zippy. Either you're a Vaiter or a Zipper.  Not just both. They have different views and such on the way the country should become. Now what can little Zero do to make Zippy win or to tear down Ghastly forever. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 13 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.