/story/118781/the-golden-youth/toc
The Golden Youth | Penana
arrow_back
The Golden Youth
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
The Golden Youth
TakingbackJess91
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

(This is my first original book that I've written and shared. I'm so used to fan fiction!. Can anyone give me constructive criticism please and thank you?. I really need it and it'll help me as a writer in future. What should I do to improve?.)

***

20-something Samantha Walker moved from Pennsylvania to a town called Waters, Washington. A year later, Set in 2013, Sammi dreamed of someday finishing her autobiography book in a new place, while working at a record store. 

There, Sammi meets new friends, and a guy named Emerson Greene. This story evolves around four young adult friends as they go through the fun and cold hard life of adulthood. Samantha gets closer with her friends and maybe even Emerson. 

However, what happens when Em's big secret is out and his father has beef with a mobster named Frank?. Samantha didn't know being an adult meant dodging love and fighting off bad guys!. Sammi may have found something better to write about. 

However, this wasn't an action movie, right? This was real life and Samantha and her circle are soon about to find out that adulthood is not just about fun and freedom. 

...... 

***Story mentions emo/any other type of rock/metal music. Mainly, based on music from my era. Late 90s, early 2000s (hence, golden emo years lol) but the story also mentions mental illness, suicide, murder, drugs, and alcohol... So, If anything triggers you... I'm so sorry! It's not my intention!. 

Also, please read the tags!.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.