/story/118777/the-saga-of-northern-elements-the-frightened-death-galdra-chapters/toc
The Saga of Northern Elements. The frightened Death (Galdra chapters) | Penana
arrow_back
The Saga of Northern Elements. The frightened Death (Galdra chapters)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
The Saga of Northern Elements. The frightened Death (Galdra chapters)
Natalia Kubicius
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

They had not heard about magic for hundreds of years, so they put it among legends. So, when significant changes are coming - the balance of the world is disturbed by drought, the instability of power and the return of creatures coming back to life - they are not ready to face them.

The Free City of Órn is under the occupation of a clan for whom Time and Death are the only sanctities. A secret revealed at Jord's court could determine the fate of the kingdom. Away from the great events, a certain skald comes face to face with a legend, and the card master is facing the most difficult challenge so far. The monk is looking for a new adept, and the two young people discover that they have more in common than anyone could have imagined.

"The Saga of Northern Elements" is a story about the arrival of the new and the unknown, self-discovery and relationships - about how love, hatred, and indifference change reality.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 55 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.