/story/117860/the-silent-kiss/toc
The Silent Kiss | Penana
arrow_back
The Silent Kiss
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
The Silent Kiss
Arianna Courson
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

This is a teaser only. The actual book you can find on amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other retailers. Online only.

"How can I trust you?"

"You'll have to learn."

Isabella Magaroth was just a child when her new family arrived, though her tale was quite different than anyone could've ever imagined. Four years after her father's death, Isabella encountered the prince of the lands, Blake, and forced herself to shy away despite him clearly being interested in her health.

In every tale, she had been made a maid, but in this tale, cruel unspeakable things happened in her household, and Blake vowed to his father that he would get her out at the right time; for if it was even a minute later, Isabella would've been murdered.

The moment Ella followed Blake into the forest, she wandered into a new world that—even in the medieval times—was considered unreal; a world of witches and angels, magic and sorcery, and Prince Blake was the center of it all.

For she had fallen for one of the fallen.

***
This book is a teaser, you can find the actual novel on online retailers
Interested? Click the link below!
https://books2read.com/u/bryNpk

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 9 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.