/story/117279/fnaf-ar-x-male-reader-fem-animatronics-x-male-reader/toc
FNAF AR X Male Reader (Fem!Animatronics x Male Reader) | Penana
arrow_back
FNAF AR X Male Reader (Fem!Animatronics x Male Reader)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
FNAF AR X Male Reader (Fem!Animatronics x Male Reader)
Walter Fox
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

Hello Again!! Its Me!!! BigDaddyDelta2!! Back at you Again with another story!! Now I know what you guys are thinking, 'BDD, Why the fuck would you make this?' And the answer? Because I can. There may be some lemons in this story....IDK. Only if you guys want it though.


Alright, so this story will start off with a boy at the age of 18. His name is none other than, Y/n! On his birthday, he discovered that his favorite game designer and creator, Scott Cawthon, had released a new FNAF experience. FNAF AR!!! But when he downloaded the app on his phone, it started to act a little weird as it glitched all over the place, but soon it stopped, making Y/n shrug it off until he loaded up the app. Being met with the famous... wait...why do they look like that?






This story belongs to me of course, but FNAF AR belongs to its creator, Scott Cawthon! And you belong to you!!




Now let's begin!!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.