/story/116535/lies-and-deathly-secrets/toc
Lies and Deathly Secrets | Penana
arrow_back
Lies and Deathly Secrets
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Lies and Deathly Secrets
brxnettez
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Seventeen-year-old Lavender Tanaka has grown up in a very sheltered life, mostly because she’s one of the richest girls in the galaxy. 

She is different, no doubt. She's worth millions, traveling with her billionaire parents along with seventy-thousand people on a luxury spaceliner to Mars funded by the government to attend a prestigious college. 

Then something unexpected happens, and the craft is slowly destroyed from the inside out and fast. Worst of all, people start being brutally murdered by an unseen force. 

The lavish, spoiled fantasy life Lavender has had, turned into a battle between life and death. She starts spending her life in hiding, from the killer, and from the terrible fate that lies ahead. Slowly but surely, the allies come. 

Can they trust each other? Can they trust anyone? Join them in their journey to not die, find the killer, and get to Mars. On a ship fueled with lies, who is telling the truth? Everyone has questions, but can they find the answers?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 10 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.